Compounding is the 8th wonder of the world. The secret behind compounding is
- The Fund seeks to take advantage from current steepness in money market yield curve by making the initial investment into 6 months instruments. The unique and structured investment approach and LimitedACTIV® methodology are adopted with the help of our strategic knowledge partner- CRISIL**
**CRISIL has been engaged for construction & periodic rebalancing of model portfolio & universe, back testing & ongoing investment process validation for select schemes.
Limited Active Methodology is a structured methodology where the fund manager attempts to invest predominantly in line with the internally created model portfolio and takes exposure based on pre-defined limits.
|Interest rate Movement||(+) 50 bps||(+) 25 bps||Unchanged||(-) 25 bps||(-) 50 bps|
- Assumptions :
- Portfolio Maturity : 6 Months
- Portfolio Yield : 6.01%
- Investment Horizon : 3 Months
Source – CRISIL; Bloomberg; TRUST AMC Research
Data points for the above computation is from CRISIL 6 Month CD Index This is for illustrative purpose only to explain the yield movement vis-à-vis change in the interest rates. The actual results, performance or events could differ materially from those expressed or implied in such statements. Past performance may or may not be sustained in future.
* Potential gains are considering the benefits of roll down and any loss due to rise in yields.
Fund Manager :
Entry Load :
Exit Load :
Tier I Benchmark:
Minimum Investment Amount:
- To generate income/ capital appreciation by investing in money market instruments having maturity of up to 1 year. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized.
- The information herein above is meant only for general reading purposes to provide a broad understanding about the scheme framework the actual position may vary. For preparation of this material, TRUST Asset Management Private Limited has used information that is publicly available and information developed in-house. The AMC does not warrant the accuracy, reasonableness and/or completeness of any information. The AMC, Trustee Company, its sponsors and affiliates shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss. The words and expression contained in this material shall mean forward looking but the actual result may differ. Investors are advised to consult their own investment/financial advisor before making any investment decision in light of their risk appetite, investment goals and horizon. Past performance may or may not be sustained in the future. Please refer to the scheme related documents before investing for details of the scheme including investment objective, asset allocation pattern, investment strategy, risk factors and taxation.