Compounding is the 8th wonder of the world. The secret behind compounding is
- CPI headline inflation appears to have peaked out
- Sticky Core Inflation at high levels – a concern
- Liquidity reduced from Rs. 8 lakh Cr to about Rs. 1 lakh Cr
- RBI shifted focus from supporting growth to controlling inflation
- Long end bond yields elevated, to react on inflation expectations
- Yields up to 2-years largely discounting the expected rate hikes
- Corporate bond spreads attractive up to 2 years segment
- Flat AAA curve - Reducing incentive to take duration risk
Data as of 30th December, 2022; Source: Bloomberg and RBI Website
The statements contained herein are based on our current views and the actual results, performance or events could differ materially from those expressed or implied in such statements. The views expressed herein do not constitute any guidelines or recommendation on any course of action to be followed by the reader.
*CRISIL has been engaged for construction & periodic rebalancing of model portfolio & universe, back testing & ongoing investment process validation for select schemes.
#Limited Active Methodology is a structured methodology where the fund manager attempts to invest predominantly in line with the internally created model portfolio and takes exposure based on pre-defined limits.
$The table explains the currently preferred portfolio strategy in which the scheme will predominantly invest. This is subject to change. The investment will be made in line with investment strategy and asset allocation as prescribed in the Scheme related documents. Further, the above portfolio strategy is only to explain the concept of the investment approach and in no manner shall be construed as a resemblance of indicative or intended portfolio and the actual portfolio may vary.
Minimum Investment Amount:
Tier 1 Benchmark:
Entry & Exit Load:
- To generate optimal returns by investing predominantly in AA+ and above rated corporate bonds. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized.
Trust Asset Management Private Limited has used information that is publicly available, and information developed in-house. The AMC does not warrant the accuracy, reasonableness and / or completeness of any information. The statements contained herein may include statements of future expectations and other forward looking statements that are based on prevailing market conditions but the actual result may differ. All figures and other data given in this document are dated and may or may not be relevant at a future date. The AMC, Trustee Company, its sponsors, and affiliates shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss. The views represented shall not be construed as an investment advice. The AMC reserves the right to make modifications and alterations to this statement as may be required from time to time. Prospective investors are advised to consult their own investment/financial advisor before making any investment decision considering their risk appetite, investment goals and horizon. Past performance may or may not be sustained in the future. Please refer to the scheme related documents before investing for details of the scheme including investment objective, asset allocation pattern, investment strategy, risk factors and taxation.